The 25th of
December was an incredible day because I did a lot of thinks and it was a day
with my family. First of all I got up very early I got dressed and I went to
buy some bread. When I got home I prepared a delicious desert and a chocolate
cake for my family. The chocolate cake was for my cousin Joan because it was
his birthday. After that I had a shower, I put on my clothes and I put some
make-up. Then we went to my cousin’s house with my parents, my sister and my
grandma. Later we had lunch, we ate fish soup and meat and for dessert we ate
the cake. My cousin blowed out a candle. We pooped log together and we gave a
lot of presents for all of the family. In the afternoon we returned house and
we played with the presents. I prepared the dinner to my parents and I went to
bet. Without any douht, this was the best day of my CH!


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario