lunes, 18 de abril de 2016

Carta formal

Dear Ser,

My name is Ashley Thompson and I am writing because my friends and other teenagers from the town have a petition. Last week, winter came and now in the afternoons it is too cold to be outside. We think that there are not enought places for teenagers to go. In summer, we meet in parks or in the pool but in winter we don’t have anywhere and in the street we are cold.

I think there are on or two reasons for this.
Firstly, we think that the council only do things for the small children: kindergarden, parks... and they forget us. Secondly, they consider that it is not important enough.

We should do something about this situation.
Maybe there are not enough places to go, so I think we need more. This solution is worse than the other. We believe that the best solution is doing our concerts in the sport center or in the pool, it could be the best.

Yours faithfully



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario